Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint seeks an experienced, SaaS product-savvy Senior Product Designer to join our Product Design team. We seek a strong cross-functional candidate with ideas and strategic vision to help shape the functionality, workflows, and user experiences of our suite of products. This person will be an advocate for usability and interface design and will be responsible for the delivery and output of quality and timely design deliverables - including wireframes, prototypes, presentations, research, and other UX-centric work. This person will mentor and collaborate with the other members of the design team.
This role is open to candidates living in the US to work remotely or from one of our US locations (Dallas, New York, New Orleans).
- Championing exceptional user experience solutions across the suite of Cint’s products within the context of our customers, the business and the market
- Understanding the technical complexity of our suite of products and becoming an expert on the features, flow, and functionality of those products
- Collaborating with the Director of Product Design and the members of the design team to identify opportunities to evolve and improve the team’s creative process, tools, design methodologies and collaboration techniques
- Sharing trends, strategic perspectives and concepts with the Product Design team and key internal partners to further develop customer-centered strategies that align with Cint’s vision, goals, vehicles, services and markets.
- Conducting user testing and user interviews to discover unmet needs, fuel product insights and drive innovation
- Leading the ideation for strategic design solutions with other members of the Product Design team, stakeholders and partners
- Creating design artifacts including user requirements, personas, storyboards, workflows, wireframes, high-fidelity visual comps, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Translating complex systems into tangible, simple, UI concepts. Demonstrating these concepts through strong storytelling and rapid prototyping
- Conducting user tests to validate design solutions
- Documenting your design thinking, findings and proposals and communicating these effectively to product teams and leadership
- Collaborating closely with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, researchers, writers, business and brand strategists, product and engineering leads, and software developers
- Partnering with Engineering teams to bring user-centered design solutions to market
- You have a love of design and a passion for creative excellence, great user experiences, and outstanding visual communication
- You understand that design is so much more than a veneer. You can think and work strategically and conceptually
- Demonstrated visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- You are self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- You possess in-depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodologies across desktop, mobile and native apps
- You have a substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- You're confident when designing and presenting work and humble enough to accept feedback and direction
- You have experience testing prototypes, and love seeing your prototypes transformed into products that customers want and love to use
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
- You're passionate about all things UX and showcase a deep knowledge of the industry's latest trends and technologies
- You have an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams is at the core of who you are as a designer
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Design or UX design role, preferably on a product team working on complex, technical SaaS products with a B2B focus
- Considerable knowledge and expertise of various design and collaboration tools, including Figma, Invision, Sketch, Dovetail, Jira, and others.
- Previous experience working with developers, product managers, and designers in a collaborative environment
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)