Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Here is your opportunity to work with an amazing group of product marketing managers in a fast-growing company focused on Research Technology. Cint is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead the product marketing efforts for one of Cint’s growing and key initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, product marketing, creativity, analytical thinking, and communication skills. As a member of the product marketing team, you will work closely with the Product Management, Sales, and other client-facing teams to ensure go-to-market success. This role is designed to be an individual contributing leader that will work hands on as part of the product marketing team and spearheading multiple projects and initiatives.
The Director, Product Marketing can be based remotely in the United States.
- Enable go-to-market execution for new product feature releases including internal and external collateral development, sales training, competitive analysis, case studies and thought leadership. Partner with the marketing team to translate value propositions, positioning, and messaging to inform greater marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working closely with the Product Management team, lead cross-functional and collaborative launch programs to ensure successful product rollouts
- Analyze market trends and gather customer feedback to inform the product roadmap
- Support marketing campaigns to ensure the adoption of current and new features. Monitor results and make recommendations for future enhancements
- Support sales activities, bringing subject matter expertise, creativity, and innovation to sales and customer enablement cycles
- Work closely with the voice of the customer and revenue teams to help cultivate stories and value testimonials
- Work with services and enablement stakeholders to create messaging and positioning around current and upcoming services
- Support sales with focused training and sales artifacts (battle cards, FAQs, positioning guides, objection handling)
- BS Business Administration/Marketing or applicable work experience
- 2-4 years of experience with market research, sample, or panel organizations
- 6-8 years of software product marketing experience
- Market research, Media measurement, marketplace, or integrations experience preferred
- Experience managing GTM execution
- Experience creating customer journeys, and deploying marketing against journeys
- Experience creating battle cards, FAQs, positioning, competitive analysis and objection handling to enable the sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)