Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Systems team. The Business Systems team designs, builds, and maintains internal systems that improve Cint employees' workflows. This role is focused on designing and building solutions on the Salesforce platform. The right candidate will thrive on collaborating with teams across Cint, identifying and documenting key challenges, and delivering high quality solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy software used by internal and external users.
- Support internal users with a wide range of SFDC tasks.
- Develop and maintain custom integrations between platforms such as NetSuite, Pardot, Slack, Qualtrics, etc
- Write unit tests and participate in QA/UAT
- 3 years of experience as a SFDC developer/engineer.
- Strong APEX and SOQL knowledge
- Hands on experience with Lightning framework, Lightning Design System, and Lightning Web Components
- Experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
- Strong Admin background
- UI/UX Experience
- Salesforce Digital Experience Platform
- Able to lead requirement gathering sessions
- Able to write technical documentation
- Serverless Infrastructure
- SFDC Certified (App Builder or Dev I/II)