Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Project Manager to join our Business Intelligence team. The Business Intelligence team designs, builds, and maintains data warehouse and data solutions to enable insights to help drive business decisions. You will work with stakeholders at all levels across the organization to manage multiple critical cross-functional initiatives, ensuring that all departments are communicating effectively, and products are delivered on time and successfully. The right candidate will help improve the internal project management practices and processes across global BI teams and ensure streamlined activities and effective communication based on clear prioritization.
- Partner closely with key internal stakeholders to define and document project scopes, objectives, and requirements; and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Coordinate with global BI teams to ensure on-time and successful project delivery
- Conduct training with end users and gather feedback for rapid iteration
- Implement a change management strategy to ensure user success in ever-changing environment
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, and across many different time zones to gain alignment on vision and initiatives
- Manage stakeholder expectations and drive priorities cross departmental
- Manage project plans, deliverables, timelines and goals for all BI initiatives
- Host standup meetings, maintain BI Backlog, implement project management best practices
- Lead and coach scrum adoption, plan scrum implementation, and implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity
- Improve documentation
- 3-5+ years of related experience in project or program management
- Experience managing projects across multiple business teams such as sales, finance, HR, technical, and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to adapt to varying working styles
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization with specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Experience creating processes independently and driving projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple differing projects and competing priorities
- Experience with project/program management software tools, like JIRA
- Independent worker with ability to adapt in an ever-changing work environment and interest in self-learning.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to users in non-technical terminology
- 3-5+ years of professional working experience in a technical environment
- Experience with data management
- Experience working with an agile development team in a fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with modern technologies, such as Salesforce, Netsuite, AWS, Snowflake, Matillion, PBI etc.
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)