Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Business Automation team. The Business Automation team designs, builds, and maintains systems that improve Cint employees' workflows. This role is focused on managing business requirements and project delivery for internal automation projects built in proprietary systems, on the Salesforce platform, and on other 3rd party platforms. The right candidate will thrive on collaborating with teams across Cint, identifying and documenting key challenges, and mapping out new workflows.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans, Dallas, New York).
- Interview internal stakeholders to document workflow challenges
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure on-time and successful project delivery
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the business to document processes and translate into technical requirements
- Propose technical solutions to key stakeholders in conjunction with Business Automation admins and engineers
- Train end users on custom-built technology solutions and gather feedback for rapid iteration
- Implement a change management strategy to ensure user success in ever-changing environment
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience in a technical environment
- Experience with user administration, customization, and data modeling in the Salesforce platform
- Independent worker with ability to adapt in an ever-changing work environment and interest in self-learning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to varying working styles
- Desire to empower others through documentation with collaborative tools such as Confluence
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to users in non-technical terminology
- Proclivity to use technology to solve workflow inefficiencies
- Experience working with an agile development team in a fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with modern enterprise SaaS technologies, such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience with project management tools, like Jira or Wrike
- Curiosity to understand and implement technical solutions for business users
- Experience with out-of-the-box automation tools, such as Zapier and Microsoft Flow
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.