Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
- Identify new potential customers through detailed research, building your own pipeline
- Drive new relationships, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale lines of revenue
- Contribute strategically to overall go to market plan for the wider sales team
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all sales related matters, manage inbound enquires
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Partner Programs, Operations, Solution Consultants, Integration Consultants, and Relationship Managers to improve the entire partner experience
- Collaborate with Partners to achieve quarterly goals while keeping the partner satisfied and engaged with Lucid products and/or services
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 5+ years of Commercial experience directly tied to generating revenue
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level individuals
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to sales process with experience in technology or Software sales
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Strong aptitude for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence teams across the organization including executive leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to deal with ambiguity with a strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to support business decisions
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)