Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint seeks a remote mid-level Backend Software Engineer to join our Core Platform team based out of Dallas, TX. This team is working to develop real time data structures and solving big data problems utilizing modern technologies like Go, Python, SQL, and AWS cloud environments.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans, Dallas, New York).
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3-5 years of hands-on professional software development experience.
- Write reliable, maintainable, well-documented code that will scale to support millions of events
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Execute the full software development life cycle as part of an Agile team
- Collaborate with Product Managers to refine and modify requirements
- Following established design paradigms and design patterns
- Strong unit testing and integration testing practices
- Participate in the on-call rotation to monitor shipped features for success and issues
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing software for the user interface, business logic, data modeling and systems, and component integration
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- 3-5 years of hands-on software development experience in Python, Go/Golang or other modern web technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Competency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Proficient SQL and Database skills
- Experience with high volume and high-performance Web Services
- Ability to rapidly debug and solve problems
- Experience in working in an agile environment with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Experience with microservice architecture and platforms and building RESTful APIs
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, noSQL, modeling and query authoring (SQL)
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)