Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Cint is looking for a Sr. Manager, Product to focus on core platform services within the product team. In this role, you will drive the strategy, execution and adoption of platform-wide services. In addition to revenue generating core services, platform services will enable products generating hundreds of millions of dollars to run on Cint’s platform. Example services include user authentication, reporting framework, billing, payments, security, and the external developer experience.
You will lead a small team of high caliber product managers and collaborate closely with the commercial, operations, product and engineering teams as well as management and customers to ensure Cint’s success in delivering products that meet customer needs and company goals.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans, Dallas, New York).
- Lead a small team of Product Managers, responsible for end to end product lifecycle management from strategy, product roadmap, product development, execution and go to market for Cint’s products.
- Lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for the platform services and communicate company and customer benefits.
- Work closely with globally distributed customers, internal stakeholders such as product marketing, commercial, operations and technical teams, and partner with data science, engineers, product managers, product design and product training to understand and define use cases, requirements, technical feasibility, direction, costs and tradeoffs.
- Identify customer reporting needs, create a reporting framework to surface reports within products and work on a migration plan with BI team.
- Ensure products being built on Cint’s platform adopt the latest platform services.
- Develop API standards and the Developer portal for external onboarding, usage, and monitoring for API usage.
- Partner with finance & accounting to ensure the platform billing capabilities support current and future pricing models with a scalable workflow, including multi-currency needs.
- Previous product leadership in SaaS B2B environment.
- People management experience.
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development.
- Experience with global platforms with business in multiple markets, international markets, and components of a platform such as billing, security and the developer experience.
- Aptitude in leading teams through direct management – as well as through cross-functional influence and coalition building.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide to decisions and finality.
- Infinite capacity to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results.
- Strong understanding of agile, digital product development and product launches.
- Passion and commitment to stay on top of market shifts, customer needs and competitor developments.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Marketplaces, AdTech, MarTech, ResTech, FinTech or other high transaction experience.
- Managed platforms generated more than $50MM in recurring annual revenue
- Experience measuring, monitoring and reporting on system SLAs.
- Experience with channel partnership programs.
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.