Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
In the course of our growth we are looking for at least one (Senior) Sales Manager with focus on Business Development, (Key) Account Management, Strategic Customer Development as soon as possible.
- You are the interface between customers and our project management team and, together with your colleagues, are responsible for our long-standing and excellent customer relationships, customer satisfaction and the joint success of projects
- Due to the focus of the job on business development, (key) account management and strategic customer development, you will also acquire new customers and represent our company externally - including at trade fairs and events as well as in the context of regular customer workshops - to potential customers and existing customers after a careful induction phase and with the support of the department management.
- In practice, (Key) Account Management also means: You communicate constantly by mail or (video) phone with your customers about their projects and quotation requests and advise them about our national and international online panels and our products and services. You prepare feasibility calculations and offers, take orders and brief our project managers and service providers on the order specifications and timings you have agreed with the customers.
- Once a project has been successfully completed, you prepare the invoices for our customers.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in sales, in the market/social research industry or in marketing/media/agencies
- Degree or commercial training or training as a specialist in market and social research (FAMS) or comparable training
- Very good communication, service mentality and social skills in dealing with business partners and work colleagues
- Structured and solution-oriented approach to work, very good numerical skills
- High level of resilience and the ability to master stressful situations with confidence
- Very good time management, initiative and enjoy communicating and working with people
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in working with MS Office and with CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Flat hierarchies and a familiar, friendly team embedded in an international, market-leading corporation
- Weekly company meetings and weekly team meetings (currently digital, of course)
- Structured and personal induction and training in all relevant areas of the company
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- Every employee is given the space to present his or her own ideas and to implement them on his or her own initiative in the interests of the company
- Flexible home office arrangements
- Technically modern equipment, including a company laptop of their own
- High standards: We are ISO-certified, work strictly according to DSGVO and the code of conduct for market and opinion research
- Modern office in a central location in either Berlin or Cologne, with excellent public transport connections
- Team kitchen, break room and free access to fruit, coffee and tea, etc.
- Positive and cordial working atmosphere in a family team that likes to do things together outside of working hours (e.g. sports, going out to eat together, computer game rounds, meditation courses, cooking courses, comunio game round - we also look forward to your suggestions!)
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.