Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
- Ensuring smooth running of project assigned, Meeting the committed timelines while maintaining a high quality standards, as defined in the annual MBOs
- Participates in client calls/meetings autonomously.
- Take ownership & Work independently on projects with complexity 1-5, ensuring a high level of service quality
- Complete Knowledge & Hands-on experience of Data validation, cleaning, re-coding, formatting, merging and restructuring, integrating Open ended coding, Tables, weighting using Quantum and SPSS
- First time right delivery on each project
- Update time card day by day in order to have an accurate image of the workload for the past/next period
- Keeps the Tea Leader updated with the progress on the DP tasks
- Report data inconsistencies, if any, until everything is correct before giving the go ahead for full launch
- Escalate any outstanding issue to Team leader as soon as identified.
- Serves as front line support in operational issues for less experienced staff
- Effective Communication skill (oral, written and presentation)
- Ability to work independently and Proficiency in Quantum scripting, SPSS and Excel
- Good knowledge of Tabulation, weighting at least for complexity level 1-5 studies.
- Good understanding of Basic & Advanced Statistical concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skill to develop quick rapport in a team setting and establish solid credibility with colleagues and cross functional teams
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- Basic knowledge of advanced Statistical concepts (Correlation, Regression, ANOVA)
- Any Graduate (preferably with computer, Mathematics and statistics background)
- 3 - 6 yrs of demonstrative Data Processing experience and hands-on experience on Quantum & SPSS.
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)