Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organisation as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables. The ideal candidate has experience working within the Research space.
- Utilize Lucid's proprietary software to design and implement sample plans for studies, negotiating pricing and joining client-facing team members on calls with prospective and current clients.Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Federated Sample can solve challenges using technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (srss, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc) to present to internal and external clients. Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with Software Team if platform issues are identified through analysis
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basisCollaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Communicate analysis results and supporting data to management and clients
Minimum 3+ years work experience in online market research required with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Experience with Programmatic Sampling
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Business/Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Market Research degreeMBA
- Experience in Account Management or managing a designated group of clients
- Market Research coursework
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)