Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is seeking an Account Manager to nurture and grow long-term, trusting relationships with a range of our key clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers and retain and grow their business with Cint. This role has the opportunity to be hybrid between working from home and being in our London office.
- Independently develop strong relationships with contacts at customers whilst connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing customers
- Develop new contacts within customer organizations
- Be able to pro-actively probe for upcoming client initiatives and client “pain”
- Be able to conversationally connect Cint value propositions to customers’ business goals
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Identify new business opportunities with current and new parts of customers’ organizations
- Serve as the voice of the customer to ensure their needs are being communicated into the Cint organization
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including pricing and project management to improve the entire customer experience
- Achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Requirements / Experience
- Proven Account Management/Strategic Planning experience
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Willing to be accountable/take ownership
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Prior Experience in market research preferred but not required
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS Degree
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging