Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
We are growing our devoted product development teams to expand our knowledge and perspectives with another team player that wants to be a part of driving change, setting a plan, getting everyone on board while understanding the value the technology adds to our customers.
In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team. Your focus will be on developing, scaling and maintaining services for our customers as well as providing technical leadership and mentoring for more junior development team members. You will work across the larger engineering organization to propose and establish proper system designs, engineering processes and standards and to align across DevOps and Backend Engineering teams to deliver on business goals.
What you will do
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your main focus in the role would be:
- Work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions to create maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies and best practices.
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile environment where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters
- With your senior skills and mindset, your role will have an impact in transforming Cint's vision moving forward, by working with the digital solutions/platforms/products.
Who you are
- Experienced with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment.
- Proven experience in technical leader or lead developer roles
- You master several of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis.
- Experience in developing serverless applications in a cloud environment, preferably AWS or Azure.
- Background in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DDD as well as DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in working with event-driven microservices
- Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests
- You are a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools and workflows
- You are familiar with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- It's a plus if you have experience in Java or Go
- Great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Have an analytics approach to your work and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind
- Have a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in humble manner with a business mindset
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding
- You enjoy pushing the limits of your knowledge and experience every day
What we can offer you
- Small autonomous teams where your opinions and experience matters, where you unite to deliver value while also having fun!
- Offices with friendly colleagues, but also an opportunity to work remotely, some of the time or all the time.
- Conferences, hackathons, and other opportunities to learn.
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)