Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
As a Senior Data Scientist at Cint you will have the opportunity to collaborate with product and engineering teams to work on survey design and measurement, identity resolution, trust & safety and more. This includes product analyses, validation and establishing statistical methodology and modeling standards and development. The right candidate has the ability to independently research, develop and maintain products that align Cint capabilities with market claims.
This role is open to candidates living in the United States to work remotely or from one of our US-based office locations (New Orleans, Dallas, New York).
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3-5+ years of hands-on professional data science experience.
- Lead research, discovery and development phase for new and existing products. The primary areas include: identity, outlier detection, survey design and measurements, conversions, feasibility and funnel optimization.
- Independently and confidently carry out project planning, development and maintenance - end to end with minimum or no supervision.
- Analyze large and diverse datasets to extract impactful insights that can drive product strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and test new and existing products - develop and maintain statistical modeling and methodologies.
- Ongoing evaluation and validation of both internal and external products to ensure Cint’s success.
- Communicate insights and recommendations through visualizations and presentations that will resonate with a wide range of audiences.
- Must have minimum 3-5 years working experience in data science capacity.
- Must have a minimum Master's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Quantitative Sciences, Data Science, Operations Research or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large data sources independently.
- Deep understanding of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (e.g. properties of distributions, hypothesis testing, parametric/non-parametric tests, survey design, sampling theory, experimental design, regression/predictive modeling and more).
- Strong Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, regression, decision-trees etc) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Must have working knowledge in application of statistical and modeling techniques.
- Comfortable in researching and learning new methods, tools and techniques.
- Must be able to independently and confidently carry out projects end to end with minimum or no supervision.
- Proficient in Python (as statistical and ML package tools).
- Proficient in SQL and working with large-scale databases.
Nice to have
- Experience in media measurement and digital attribution
- Experience in multivariate testing
- Experience in online survey methodologies
- Experience employing causal inference methods
- Experience in Identity graphs and fraud detection methodologies
- Experience working with big data technologies (e. g. Spark)
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)