Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
The Role & Role Responsibilities
Cint is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our Media Measurement team. This position is for a top software engineer who likes challenges. Our business has been doubling in the last few years and so our systems need to scale to accommodate this growth.
Our ideal candidate considers themselves among the highly technical and who likes to push the limits of their knowledge and experience every day.
In this role, you will work on implementing, scaling, and maintaining the code that powers our production systems. With great freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in world-class research building the next generation of Cint products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 5-8+ years of hands-on professional software development experience
- Excellent programming skills and proficient in one of the major programming languages, e.g. Java / Python / Go etc.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer in their previous roles.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of maths, probability, statistics and algorithms
- You enjoy pushing the limits of your knowledge and experience every day.
- Enjoys to work as part of a team
- English fluency
What we’ll consider an Added Bonus:
- Experience with big data, cloud technologies, and open-source software tools
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)