Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
Reporting to the VP of Data Science and Analytics, the Data Scientist – Platform Intelligence will be part of a cross-departmental discipline at Cint that provides insight on how our artificial intelligence algorithms influence feasibility, delivery, and financial performance. These insights will be used to improve our products to achieve financial targets and ensure our platform is optimized to deliver at full potential.
You will collaborate closely with Product and Technology stakeholders and will consult with Commercial, Operations and Finance teams to understand, explain, and predict how platform algorithms affect clients and partners.
What you will do
- Develop a comprehensive, nuanced, and predictive understanding of sample ecosystem dynamics (price elasticity, demand/supply clearing) and their underlying mechanics
- With Cint’s Product Manager and technologists, enhance our products to confidently achieve predicted outcomes and optimize delivery
- Provide advisory support to Product Development teams for subjects related to Platform Intelligence and/or insight driven product development
- Create deliverables that express ecosystem dynamics simply and effectively to senior-level audiences, such as:
- Visualizations of ecosystem metrics and trend analysis
- Trend reports that track the impact and effectiveness of yield operations over time
- Decision support documents for high-risk changes
- Recommendations for development of Supply pipeline for commercial teams
- Recommendations for development of Demand pipeline for commercial teams
Who you are
- A few years of working experience with pricing analytics and marketing or behavioral analytics
- Master’s degree or better with formal statistical training
- You have excellent communication skills to be able to explain and defend analytical techniques in front of lay audiences
- Experience designing and delivering complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with statistical computing languages like Python.
- Previous experience with online market research methods/products is a plus
To succeed in this role we believe that you are:
- Highly accountable self-starter and quick learner who is driven to deliver
- Multiculturally competent
- Data driven with the ability to translate abstract requests to tangible initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to navigate complex discussions and pathways ‘up and across’ the organization
- Ability to understand the big picture as well ensure the accuracy of details
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)