Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
The ANZ team is looking for a Customer Success Director located in Sydney to lead a team of customer success executives and customer success representatives. The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals, delivering projects, and coordinating with internal departments (Sales, Operations, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.). to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products, and services so our customers can achieve their goals.
In this role, you will lead your team in their daily operation and client management tasks, and together drive revenue growth from the existing client base. You will report to the Head of Customer Success ANZ and will be supported by an operation & delivery team in ANZ. This role can be either based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
1. Manage a Customer Success Team in line with Cint’s strategy
- Retain and grow existing accounts at a strategic, operational, and transactional level
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build long lasting relationships maintaining positive customer experience at all levels of the organization
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customers’ business
- Recruit, on board, coach and measure your CS team
- Ensure your team are successful with their KPI’s
- Work with Sales to support the acquisition of new customers and drive proactive growth from existing accounts
- Work with peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, and devise new initiatives and improvements
2. Hit and exceed regional sales targets
- Ensure monthly targets are achieved with existing accounts.
- Ensure all team members are accountable to targets, consistently perform against all KPI and maximise team productivity
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell
- Ensure Xpand (Cint’s sales excellence programme) methodologies are followed and plans maintained up to date for all appropriate accounts.
3. Own all account relationships allocated to Customer Success
- Take account management responsibility across all accounts allocated to Customer Success
- Ensure your team are proactive in unlocking revenue growth
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into partnership agreement and/or DIY users and platform sales
- Working with your manager to drive proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Accurately forecast trading, pipeline, CRM, revenue gap mitigation & actions, regular account governance representing client & customer success needs
4. Deliver a World Class Service
- Ensure your team’s alignment with the APAC and Global customer success strategies
- Be highly responsive to customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response
- Be the face of Cint Customer Success and an expert in Cint products
- Devise proactive customer success methodologies that are scalable
- Recognise, predict, and accelerate customer maturity life cycles
- Implement Customer Success charters with a structured and proactive approach to driving growth
- Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience successfully leading a team and/or managing people
- Ability to understand how to deliver research, quote, sell from either Data insight, digital media, ad-tech or technology solutions is necessary.
- Proven track record in delivering account success, and at growing accounts through proactive management and quality service
- Highly personable, empathy for customers, proactive customer focus
- A strong team leader, and team player, but able to work under own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Must be based in either Sydney or Melbourne
What we look for
- Excellent analytical skills, process-oriented mindset, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resources are being put to optimum use.
- Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
- Strong PC and general technology skills (particularly full MS Office suite and general CRM usage)
- You will be required to travel to see customers across ANZ
- We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
- We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
- We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
- We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.