Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
We are now looking for a skilled Cloud Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineer to join our team! You will have the opportunity to flex your skills by working in a fast-moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to continuously improve the overall production system reliability and development experience.
The Infrastructure Team’s mission is to design, build and develop secure and highly available infrastructure, but also to provide a self-service environment that enables software development teams to move fast, stay compliant and take end-to-end responsibility for their products.
As a Cloud Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineer at Cint, you will be an efficient problem solver, learn on the fly and make decisions quickly. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, we always strive to be at the forefront of the latest tech stacks and tools used within our domain.
Your focus in the role would be:
- Ensure high availability and performance across all production platforms in AWS, Azure and on-prem.
- Be responsible for all aspects of managing and monitoring production
- Proactively work with infrastructure reliability, security, and capacity planning.
- You will be a key person for the development organization by collecting and communicating the overall picture that will enable the teams to achieve better results
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed.
- You have worked as a Site Reliability-, Infra- or DevOps Engineer with cloud focus for a couple of years
- You possess good planning, collaboration and communication skills
- You have experience in modern ways of designing, building and optimizing workloads in public cloud, preferably AWS or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and remote configuration tools
- Understanding of Container orchestration
- You have a passion for technology as well as helping customers and team members
- You have expertise with cloud-continuous deployment-based software development life cycles.
- Mastery of infrastructure automation technologies
- Most importantly: You have an eagerness to learn!
- Great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- A team player who has a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a humble manner
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding
- You are a problem solver at heart and have an eye for details
- You want to learn new things and strive to develop both yourself and your team
We are accountable - We do what we say, and say what we do. We believe in transparency. We drive results.
We work together - We listen to understand. We collaborate to find the best solutions. We help each other to succeed.
We drive new ideas forward - We are passionate about innovation. We are curious learners. We take smart risks.
We think beyond ourselves - We are respectful and compassionate We champion diversity and equality We promote a sense of belonging.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its many global offices including, Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)