Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your main focus in the role would be:
- Work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile environment where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters
- With your senior skills and mindset, your role will have an impact in transforming Cint’s vision moving forward, by working with the digital solutions/platforms/products.
- Experience in software development in a fast paced, innovative and at times, complex environment
- You master one or several of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis, Docker/Kubernetes and/or the Python technology stack: Django, Flask or Pyramid, Celery
- Experience in developing serverless applications in a cloud environment, preferably Azure or AWS
- Background in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DDD as well as DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in working with event-driven microservices
- Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests
- You are a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools and workflows
Do you have experience in Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust, Haskell or other technologies?
That’s a plus for us! We also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job – because we trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.
- Great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Have an analytics approach to your work and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind
- Have a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in humble manner with a business mindset
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)