Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Partner Success team works closely with partners to understand their business goals and collaborate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our partners can achieve their goals.
Cint is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our high performing Partner Success Team within the American region. As Partner Success Manager, you will manage select accounts within the region and will focus on increasing our share of wallet with existing partners, while also contributing to the growth of Cint’s active supply. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of account management/ growth in their current role.
We are looking for candidates with an outgoing personality, consultative approach to B2B solution selling, technology experience and sharp business acumen. Enthusiastic team players will quickly be able to make their mark in our demanding but stimulating environment where creativity, initiative, and superior results are rewarded.
- Significantly grow active supply in volume measured in entries, conversion rates, completes and revenue in the Cint Market Place
- Manage a mixture of large and medium partners across specific geos within American region
- Consulting on solution to prospective and existing partners, identifying growth opportunities with partners from strategic, commercial and technical perspectives
- Manage active supply pipeline via CRM and Power BI
- Responsible for partner planning to achieve quarterly goals
- Presenting to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Be an evangelist for our supply technology to prospects, partners and internal stakeholders
- Become a trusted advisor to partners and build long lasting relationships
- Be responsible for your own learning and development (product knowledge, market knowledge, Cint strategy) and be proactive in recommending improvements for the company
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for process and product improvements
- Collaborate intensively with colleagues across multiple department
So what can we offer in return....
- Hybrid working model – flexible WFH and office working set up
- Modern and highly collaborative offices in central Manhattan (Free barista coffee, social and relaxation areas, wellness rooms
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company – in 2021 alone we rang the Nasdaq bell and became a publicly listed company, acquired the majority stake in Berlin based MR Company, GapFish, and entered into agreements to acquire US based MR Company, Lucid.
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career within an international team - with offices spanning across 14 locations around the globe
- Extra benefits such as; 15 vacation days (plus 9 personal/ sick days)+ bank holidays, 401(K) retirement plan, health and life insurance
- 2- 4 years experience in affiliate marketing, performance-based marketing or market research industry (specifically MR supply and sourcing experience)
- University/College degree
- Demonstrable experience in growing share of wallet with key accounts and track record of exceeding targets across multiple markets, segments and accounts
- Experience selling monetization opportunities, data and insights, digital media or technology solutions in a B2B environment
- Proficient with SaaS technology, programmatic trading, self-serve solutions/UIs and experience in digital and mobile environments
- Aptitude for listening and problem-solving, analyzing needs and determining solutions for partner needs
- Effective in negotiating, problem solving and delivering presentations to decision makers
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, excellent at prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- You will be required to travel to meet prospects and partner as well as attend conferences and internal meetings once travel is deemed Covid safe.
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.