Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
Cint is looking for a Connected Data Operations Executive located in London to work closely with the VP of Connected Data and the greater commercial teams supporting the execution of marketing effectiveness and connected data initiatives. The Connected Data team works closely with customers to understand their business goals, delivering solutions, and coordinating with internal departments (Operations, Development, Product.) to ensure we are providing superb technology, tools, relevant products and excellent customer service.
In this role, you will work with the greater commercial teams and customers to drive revenue growth from the existing Connect & Connected Data client base and help facilitate new business. The ideal candidate should be well versed in different client verticals and should be comfortable sharing our solutions with business decision makers. You will report to the VP of Connected Data.
Connected Data & Marketing Effectiveness Operation and Support
• Troubleshoot and resolve Connect and Connected Data customer issues.
• Drive platform and connected data adoption across the customers’ business
• Work with peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, and improvements
Deliver World Class Service
• Be highly responsive to customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response
• Devise proactive Connected Data and Marketing Effectiveness solutions that fit the client’s needs
• Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation.
Support Connected Data Adoption
• On-board customers and support adoption of Connect & Connected Data products.
• Share feedback regarding product and supply needs to relevant teams.
• Minimum 3+ years of appropriate experience with Ad Operations & Market Research.
• A strong team player, but able to work under own initiative
• Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You may be required to travel to see customers
• You may be required to travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
• Most interaction with offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.