Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney
Demand is growing exponentially for more sophisticated Connected Data products, with clients and MR customers seeking ways to combine behavioural data with human answers, track customer journeys, measure marketing impact and convert insight to activation. This is mostly a natural but rapid evolution of existing core market research practices and Cint must stay ahead of the innovation curve to remain relevant and underpin both existing core revenue growth and success with Enterprise Solutions.
As a Sales Director for Connected Data, you will work towards achieving your revenue quota and help Cint achieve one of it’s strategic objectives.
You will leverage a strong understanding of the MarTech area, refined client-facing skills and a successful track record of selling and deploying SaaS solutions and generating revenue. You will provide support and guidance to Cint’s global sales team on specific Connected Data opportunities, helping to qualify and quantify opportunities, and helping to convert to revenue generating customers.
Cint is looking for a Connected Data Sales Director located in New York City or remote US East Coast to work closely with the VP of Connected Data and the greater commercial teams supporting the execution of marketing effectiveness and connected data initiatives. The Connected Data team works closely with customers to understand their business goals, delivering solutions, and coordinating with internal departments (Operations, Development, Product.) to ensure we are providing superb technology, tools, relevant products and excellent customer service.
In this role, you will work with the greater commercial teams and customers to drive revenue growth from the existing Customers and also drive new business in the Connected Data business area. The ideal candidate should be well versed in different client verticals and should be comfortable pitching our solutions with business decision makers. You will report to the VP of Connected Data.
Drive Connected Data Solution Sales
• Build a pipeline of new prospects
• Own and works towards achieving a sales quota and targets
• Nurture and grow existing customers
Facilitate and support sales from greater Commercial Sales team
• Advocate and train greater commercial sales team on Connected Data products
• Enable sales teams in other verticals to pitch Connected Data products
• Help to convert prospects to customers
• 3+ years of appropriate sales experience with MarTech & Market Research Technology
• Experience from MarTech or AdTech industry
• A strong team player, but able to work under own initiative
• Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be required to travel to see customers
• You will be required to travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
• Most interaction with offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.