Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 149 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,900 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, you will be responsible for providing commercially focused and Person-led HR business partnership to Leaders and Managers across APAC. The Senior HR Business Partner will work collaboratively with regional stakeholders to drive change, implement HR strategies, and best practices for Cint to be successful as we scale. In addition, the Senior HR Business Partner will provide expertise around; managing full cycle recruitment for the region, Compensation and Benefits, workforce planning, develop global HR Initiatives and Consult with regional functional leaders on people and organizational needs.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong HR & Recruitment background and enjoy proactively identifying problems and change, communicate them clearly to stakeholders and determine how to drive our business forward to success
Key Focus Areas
- Consult, advise, coach, and partner with regional functional leaders on people and organizational needs
- Manage full cycle recruitment for the APAC region; sourcing, screening, stakeholder management & liaising with agencies when needed
- Ensure alignment with agreed group, regional and local initiatives as well as business strategy across area of responsibility
- Develop and drive regional HR initiatives that meet key business needs (aligned with local requirements)
- Shape and deliver business and people objectives
- Successfully align and execute regional HR processes and decisions and ensure meaningful communications
- Identify, define and implement solutions that address the needs of the business whilst considering the broader implications (e.g., Cint Group HR strategy, other functions). Develop and implement the Cint people strategy/agenda for the business
- Contribute to the business strategy. Drive the Cint People agenda by applying broad HR skills in the areas of organization design and development, change management, workforce planning, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation and communication.
- Plan and implement people/ organization solutions aligned to the business & Cint Group HR strategy and goals (i.e., actively sponsoring and leading goals at leadership level).
- Ensure excellent alignment and execution of established global human resources policies, processes and Group, divisional and local HR initiatives.
- Act as trusted advisor to managers and employees.
- Support local managers and where applicable local HR/Finance resources to comply with local requirements and ensure alignment with global functional initiatives, collaborating and providing feedback on implementation as well as facilitating coordination across countries where necessary.
- Identify talent gaps, act as a talent scout for internal talent for local and global key positions and help develop the next generation of leaders through talent management and career development. Contribute to assessment/selection for senior leaders and other critical positions.
- Collaborate with central HR resources/HR Operations and internal Talent Acquisition team
- Review existing employee policies and practices across the region; to ensure we are compliant, to identify gaps and to establish and implement appropriate guidance
- Build or enhance governance and workflows for employee data and employee operations
- Monitor compliance of all HR practices within area and country of responsibility with Cint Group HR and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines, and where appropriate, address issues or gaps with local leadership.
- Must possess a full range of functional HR skills – Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Remuneration, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning
- Experience of working in an organization in high growth or transformation phase
- Experience working with senior leaders
- Working in a regional matrix and multi-cultural environment
- Having worked across multiple geographical regions preferred
- Ideally, have worked in an expert function within HR, and in a role outside of HR
- Demonstrate Cint Values of Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation
- Business acumen – deep understanding of business drivers, products, global workforce and competition
- Communication skills – the ability to influence at all levels and to position/sell ideas to client group and manage expectations in line with agreed portfolio
- Builds trustful and effective relationships
- Consultation skills: customer focused with the courage and ability to push back and challenge the status quo with senior leaders
- Resourceful and able to see a problem, think of solutions and implement and drive improvement
- Innovation – finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Clear thinker – able to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- Takes responsibility, drives results and achieves expected outcomes
- Flexible and able to prioritize, deal with large-scale change and understand global implications
- Superior partnering and collaboration skills
- Passion for identification and development of talent
- Broad HR technical knowledge and expertise
- Project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A bachelor’s degree is required in a relevant HR discipline
- Multiple locations: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore
- Travel is required for this role
- Flexible work location
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, workplace
- The opportunity to drive and impact meaningful change across a global business
- Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.