Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Northern Europe team is expanding the team in Nordics and Baltic and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our sales and business development team.
The Business Development Manager will be identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities and revenue growth. You will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating our products to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, and frequently visiting prospects to continually grow your territory. You will work closely with customers to understand their business goals and collaborate with internal Cint teams (sales, customer success, product, marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing best in class products and services.
This role is placed in the Cint Stockholm headquarter, with an opportunity of remote working within Sweden. This is an individual contributor role and so does not require people management experience, however a strong team player mindset is essential to work across teams within the global organisation.
The role will be reporting to our VP of Northern Europe located in Stockholm.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
- Generate leads through networking, prospecting, and attending Conferences
- Perform high quality product demonstrations that match and position our solution to the prospect's articulated needs
- Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business
- Develop the ecosystem in the region ranging from supply partners, delivery partners and tech partners
- Work closely with the Customer Success Executive to onboard new clients.
- Assist with brand awareness activities within the region to ensure that Cint becomes a house-hold name in the industry.
- Work alongside the marketing head to develop case studies and other marketing activities to drive higher brand equity
- Experience in Tech-B2B sales, preferably SaaS solutions
- Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support and challenge clients effectively
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Strong team player mindset, but able to work under own initiative and manage work time effectively
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and preferable Finnish.
- You may be required to travel to meet prospects and partners as well as attend conferences and internal meetings once travel is deemed Covid safe.
- Innovation: We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration: We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value