Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our Central European Team. The Customer Success team works closely with clients to understand their business goals and co-operates with internal departments to ensure providing superb technology and services to our customers. This position is a combination of Account Management and Project Management. Dedicated to German speaking clients, you will be responsible for some key accounts from a commercial and operational perspective.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for clients; training clients our platform and managing their projects.
- Proactively growing our footprint across all accounts, by driving platform adoption across the customers’ business through trainings and on-boarding
- Proactively identify opportunities to help customers optimise their projects, ensuring we leave no money on the table
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
- Working with Sales to support the acquisition of new customers and driving proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and customer satisfaction metrics
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response
- Host trainings and workshops for your customers, tailored to their needs.
- 2+ years of appropriate experience; industries: Market Research or similar in either a customer success, account management or project delivery role is essential
- Fluency in English and/or German is essential for this role
- Proven track record in delivering success for customers, driving platform adoption, and a structured and proactive approach to growing business
- Solid technical understanding of broader tech and data landscape
- Strong understanding of how to structure, optimize and deliver research projects
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Interest in developing Account Management skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: you may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
- A strong team player and positive influence within a team
- Strong problem solver - identify the cause of problems and propose solutions
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Fast learner, proven history of taking ownership of performance.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks; be agile in your approach, make decisions, and show flexibility to adjust to changing demands
- Passionate about driving customers growth through proactive, structured account management.
- Passionate about disruptive technology, Cints value proposition
- Confident and credible with customers and internal stakeholders, consultative approach, and a ‘challenger’ mentality
- Strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Innovative and creative at finding process improvements and driving changes
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.