Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team in the UK market. The right candidate will be responsible for generating revenue growth, with a real emphasis on New Logo acquisition.
The main responsibilities of this role will include identifying, prospecting and securing business opportunities and net new revenue growth. You will be responsible for developing & managing a pipeline of prospects, pitching the Cint value proposition across Market Research agencies, Advertising Agencies & Brands. This role requires a self-starting, motivated team player who is comfortable working in an autonomous (but supportive) environment. You will work closely with Customer Success to ensure clients are onboarded efficiently, and serviced to the highest possible level.
- Conduct exploratory business development calls to identify target customers, business priorities, key challenges, and product/market fit.
- Schedule and complete online and face-to-face calls with decision-makers at target accounts
- Perform high quality product demonstrations that match our solution to the prospect's articulated needs
- Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business
- Develop the ecosystem in the region ranging from supply partners, delivery partners for non-strategic indirect clients and tech partners
- Cooperate with the global supply team and the regional head of commercials to ensure supply growth in the region
- Assist with brand awareness activities within the region to ensure that Cint becomes a house-hold name in the industry
- Work alongside the head of region and the marketing head to develop case studies and other marketing activities to drive higher brand equity
- Present solutions aligned to the prospect's needs
- Effectively communicate Cint’s value proposition
- Meet and exceed assigned sales revenue targets
- Ensure client retention and high satisfaction scores through relationship development
- Travelling within the UK region will be required for client meetings
- 3-5 years experience in sales or account management
- Though not essential, a background within either Market Research, Martech or Adtech will be preferred
- Sales experience required in selling MR, data, digital media, ad-tech and mar-tech or technology solutions F2F
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven to improve and succeed
- Forward thinker/early adaptor of new technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven record of prior success in a sales role
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of CRM
- This is a role with huge scope for career development, so the the desire to grow and improve – both professionally and personally, is a must
- Must be able to travel within the UK region for client meetings
- Innovation: We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration: We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value