Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
Reporting to the EVP EMEA and working as a key member of EMEA’s management team, the Head Central Europe will lead Cint’s commercial efforts for the CE region, including full P&L responsibility for all commercial functions.
The Head of Central Europe will take a leadership role in overseeing Sales and Customer Success and will be responsible for overall alignment and contribution of the EMEA Sub region's revenue generating operations, ensuring they are delivering and optimizing against company goals and revenue and P&L profile objectives. The Head of CE will also play a critical role in helping to shape and guide Cint’s strategy, future growth for the EMEA region. The Head of CE should be a proven and dedicated hands-on leader, with high IQ and EQ, and will work effortlessly to ensure that your team is focused and aligned with the company's growth targets.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Work with Cint’s other sub-regional EMEA leaders, leading and growing the commercial organization to a scalable, standardised model.
- Work with the EVP EMEA to attract, retain, develop Cint talent and make sure they have the right tools to succeed in their roles.
- Support the EVP EMEA in budgeting and pipeline building for global and key accounts as well as working with key Cint customers to ensure growth expectations are met.
- Strategic competence in GTM tactics and scaling a team for our second biggest region in EMEA
Sales (New Business) Responsible for customer acquisition and net new business as well as the quota carrying sales individuals within the CE region and ultimately responsible for new customer onboarding and managing the sales funnel and pipeline
Customer Success: Responsible for strategic and tactical account management with Cint’s existing customer base as well as quota carrying Customer Success individuals within the CE region and ultimately responsible for supporting customers in adopting the Cint platform and suite of demand products, to maximize the customer experience and Cint’s revenues
- KPIs are focused on repeat customer business, stickiness, platform/product adoption and cross-selling/upselling
- MD in Germany and handle the regulatory system that governs this
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
- 7+ years’ experience with at least a few years country leadership experience including the commercial functions
- Has strong commercial acumen and either had background in a commercially lead role
- Exceptional executive presence, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven success inspiring high-functioning geographically dispersed teams.
- Resilient in the face of uncertainty with an unwavering ethical core.
- Experience driving significant organizational change.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and budgeting, with a data driven mindset.
- Can demonstrate strong experience in commercial strategy and implementation
Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.