Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 149 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,600 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, you will be responsible for providing commercially focused and Person-led HR business partnership to Leaders and Managers across EMEA. The Senior HR Business Partner will work collaboratively with global stakeholders to drive change, implement HR strategies, and best practices for Cint to be successful as we scale. In addition, the Senior HR Business Partner will provide expertise around; Compensation and Benefits, change management, workforce planning, develop global HR Initiatives and Consult with global functional leaders on people and organizational needs.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong HR background and enjoy proactively identifying problems and change, communicate them clearly to stakeholders and executive leadership, to determine how to drive our business forward to success
Key area of focus of the role
- Consult, advise, coach, and partner with global functional leaders on people and organizational needs
- Ensure alignment with agreed group, regional and local initiatives as well as business strategy across area of responsibility
- Drive organizational effectiveness including change management for global function
- Shape the overall people strategy for respective business and ensure alignment with Group HR strategy
- Develop and drive global HR initiatives that meet key business needs (aligned with local requirements)
- Shape and deliver business and people objectives
- Successfully align and execute global HR processes and decisions and ensure meaningful communications
- Strategic business partner to Executive Committee member and their functional leadership team
- Act as a key point of contact in HR, for global functional leader. Level of participation in the leadership team varies according to needs and priority (permanent member, ad hoc, etc.).
- Identify, define and implement solutions that address the needs of the business whilst considering the broader implications (e.g., Cint Group HR strategy, other functions). Develop and implement the Cint people strategy/agenda for the business
- Contribute to the business strategy. Drive the Cint People agenda by applying broad HR skills in the areas of organization design and development, change management, workforce planning, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation and communication.
- Plan and implement people/ organization solutions aligned to the business & Cint Group HR strategy and goals (i.e., actively sponsoring and leading goals at leadership level).
- Ensure excellent alignment and execution of established global human resources policies, processes and Group, divisional and local HR initiatives.
- Act as trusted advisor to managers and employees.
- Support local managers and where applicable local HR/Finance resources to comply with local requirements and ensure alignment with global functional initiatives, collaborating and providing feedback on implementation as well as facilitating coordination across countries where necessary.
- Identify talent gaps, act as a talent scout for internal talent for local and global key positions and help develop the next generation of leaders through talent management and career development. Contribute to assessment/selection for senior leaders and other critical positions.
- Collaborate with central HR resources/HR Operations and internal Talent Acquisition team
- Monitor compliance of all HR practices within area and country of responsibility with Cint Group HR and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines, and where appropriate, address issues or gaps with local leadership.
- Must possess a full range of functional HR skills – Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Remuneration, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning
- Experience of working in an organization in high growth or transformation phase
- Experience working with senior leaders & experience working as a member of a senior management team
- Working in a global matrix and multi-cultural environment
- Having worked across multiple geographical regions preferred
- Ideally, have worked in an expert function within HR, and in a role outside of HR
- Demonstrate Cint Values of Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation
- Business acumen – deep understanding of business drivers, products, global workforce and competition
- Communication skills – the ability to influence at all levels and to position/sell ideas to client group and manage expectations in line with agreed portfolio
- Builds trustful and effective relationships
- Consultation skills: customer focused with the courage and ability to push back and challenge the status quo with senior leaders
- Innovation – finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Clear thinker – able to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- Takes responsibility, drives results and achieves expected outcomes
- Flexible and able to prioritize, deal with large-scale change and understand global implications
- Superior partnering and collaboration skills
- Passion for identification and development of talent
- Broad HR technical knowledge and expertise
- Project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A bachelor’s degree is required in a relevant HR discipline
- Flexible work location
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, workplace
- The opportunity to drive and impact meaningful change across a global business
Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.
- Multiple locations: Stockholm, London, Berlin,
- Travel is required for this role