Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
The Operations Specialist position is a role at the heart of Cint. We are a fast-paced organization and are redefining the online market research industry. Candidates with high initiative and a hands-on/can-do approach to business will thrive in this environment and will be met daily with new opportunities to facilitate the company’s growth. Enthusiastic team players will quickly be able to make their mark in our demanding but stimulating environment where creativity, initiative and hard work are rewarded. This role will be a remote working position.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Responding to API support requests from Cint Buyer API customers and support requests from internal teams
- Troubleshooting escalated issues (both API and non-API related)
- Working closely with the product and dev teams to identify and report bugs
- Directly communicating with external clients and internal teams to ensure efficient and timely support on incoming requests
- Identifying opportunities to optimize existing buyer API integrations working closely with internal teams and external clients to implement any required changes
- Previous experience using Postman, advanced Excel skills and/or previous experience working with APIs is a big plus (programming experience is also helpful).
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the market research industry is a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and build strong and trustworthy relationships with both internal and external clients
- Good technical skills from e.g. survey programming, working with data bases, advanced Excel knowledge or knowledge of a programming language
- Proactive, a quick learner, takes initiative, and is quick to pick up requests/provide timely responses
- Proven ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the U.S. and international markets
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management
- Highest level of quality/ability in written, oral and electronic communications in English
- Aptitude for investigating and problem-solving, analyzing needs and determining solutions for customer needs
- Expert efficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Internet connection to be able to communicate and conduct business worldwide
- Ability to be flexible in an industry where the only constant is change
- Bachelor degree – or equivalent through experience
Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.