Please submit resumes in English.
Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale.
More than 2,000 researchers, agencies and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
We have an exciting new opportunity to join as a Customer Success Executive in the Global Accounts team. The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals. This role will be based from our Cint office in Barcelona.
This position is a combination of Sales and Operations. In this role, you would be allocated a number of clients and you would be their main point of contact: both to train them on our platform and solutions but also upselling and looking after the project management of their studies. Fluency in English and Italian is essential for this position.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Manage online market research projects from commissioning through to closure.
- Trouble shoot throughout the project to ensure great customer service.
- Remain close and build long lasting relationships with clients during pre-sales, project delivery, and post delivery.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across internal departments.
- Ensure onboarding and handover is completed successfully.
- Respond to sales and non-sales related inquiries.
- Be a leading advocate for our products and services.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure that customer related info and updates are communicated and shared with the team.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that knowledge is shared.
- Handle several projects simultaneously.
- Act proactively to identify potential risks before problems arise.
- Contribute to ongoing systems and process improvements.
- Experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Technical proficiency necessary to understand the job requirements.
- Create a high performing work environment that is beneficial to the company, it's culture and its customers.
- Possess great consultative skills and have deep sector/domain knowledge.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- An interest in developing Account Management skills.
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential for this role.
- Proficiency in Italian will be a plus
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within the Market Research industry is desired, but not essential
- Accountable: We do what we say, we speak up and we deliver.
- Collaborative: We listen to our customers, we understand their needs and we unite to deliver incredible value.
- Innovative: We never settle, we continuously improve, and we solve problems to create value