Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 144 000 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
Our Singapore office is expanding and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our growing Asia sales and business development team to cover the Asia region.
The Business Development Manager will be identifying, prospecting and securing business opportunities and new revenue growth. You will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating our products to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, and frequently visiting prospects to continually grow your territory. You will work closely with customers to understand their business goals and collaborate with internal Cint teams (sales, customer success, product, marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing best in class products and services.
This role will be based in Singapore, with responsibilities in the Asia region. This is an individual contributor role and so does not require people management experience, however a strong team player mindset is essential to work across teams within the global organisation.
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Conduct exploratory calls in Asia to identify target customers, business priorities, key challenges, and product/market fit.
- Schedule and complete online and/or face to face calls with decision-makers at target accounts.
- Place priority on discovering and understanding client needs and capabilities.
- Properly and thoroughly analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry in speed, solutions and quality of response.
- Perform high quality product demonstrations and aligning our solution to the prospect's articulated needs.
- Proactively drive Cint platform and solution adoption and develop relationships across all major stakeholders within customer’s organisation.
- Turn sample sales opportunities into Cint platform relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
- Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business
- Effectively communicate Cint’s value proposition
- Meet and exceed assigned sales revenue targets
- Ensure client retention and high satisfaction scores through relationship development
- Assist with quotations and feasibility, as required
- Manage pipeline though our CRM platform
- Train and on-board customers as needed to the support Cint platform/solutions adoption
- Work with your peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, solve problems and devise new initiatives and improvements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum experience: 3 years of sales experience selling MR, data insight, digital media, ad-tech and mar-tech or technology solutions
- Market Research background and experience is necessary for the role
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Strong sales acumen and ability to engage, support and even challenge clients effectively
- Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimize, and deliver research projects
- Strong team player mindset, and able to work independently with effective time management skills
- Strong PC and general technology skills (particularly full MS Office suite and general CRM usage)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
You will be required to travel to see customers across the Asia regions and travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed in APAC ( when travel restrictions will allow )
- Accountable: We do what we say, we speak up and we deliver.
- Collaborative: We listen to our customers, we understand their needs and we unite to deliver incredible value.
- Innovative: We never settle, we continuously improve, and we solve problems to create value