Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
We have an exciting new opportunity in our Customer Success team based in Tokyo. Customer Success means better service with less efforts and less people involved in projects. This set up focuses on operational efficiencies and an improvement in customer service by reducing the hand-off and overlap between sales and operations.
It improves customer service and retention and grows customer share of spend by providing a single point of contact for “project sales” and delivery. It also unlocks opportunities for both sales and Customer Success to proactively drive account growth by growing our user base and share of spend, selling wider and upwards into our customers’ businesses (increasing our account penetration).
The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals.
This position is a combination of Sales and Operations. In this role, you would be allocated a number of clients and you would be their main point of contact: both to train them on our platform and solutions but also upselling and looking after the project management of their studies.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Retaining and growing existing accounts
- Responding quickly to customer support requests and incoming bid requests, helping users to “self-serve”, understand the benefits of using the Cint platform, and unlock the benefits of doing so
- Ensuring all projects are delivered successfully and on time
- Being proactive at identifying potential problems early and supporting the customer to overcome issues
- Being an expert in the application of our products
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build long lasting relationships
- Helping customers to optimise their projects and delivering project success
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Deliver efficiencies through streamlining processes whilst maintaining positive customer experience
- Responsibility for project or platform selling as well as “project delivery”
- Ensuring projects are closed and invoiced on time
- Ensure that monthly targets are achieved including both new and existing accounts
- Be accountable and consistently perform against all targets or metrics
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into DIY users and platform sales.
- Train and on-board customers as needed and support their adoption of the Cint platform
- Provide feed-back to product and supply teams as well as the Customer Success Director to enable greater DIY sales in future
- Previous experience successfully performing in a customer success, account management or project delivery roles is beneficial
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance and quality service
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder with a proactive customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated and strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Ability to reprioritise tasks and be agile in your approach, make decisions, and flexibility to adjust to changing demands of the role and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Additional languages are highly beneficial
- Sector knowledge and experience preferred
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.