Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Engineering Manager, to join Cint and be part of shaping the future strategy for the tech and product organization. You will work together with your teams and leaders to focus on the success of one of our domains.
The Engineering Manager contributes to the success of our business, in this position you will coach teams, challenging status quo, and working to implement improvements. We operate a distributed cloud based platform with both Microsoft and Python technology stacks.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
As an Engineering Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the future of Cint’s tech organization. Working as part of an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. With a remote-first mindset, your focus in the role would be:
- People management responsibility: mentor, coach, and support the engineers in their career development.
- Build and inspire a strong cross-functional development team through hiring the right talent and play a key role in helping us to continue and attract exceptional tech talent.
- Working closely with your product counterpart to actively contribute to the product strategy and objectives for your domain, to set the direction for how we deliver the best long-term value for our customers.
- Support the team in realizing the strategy through successful deliveries and following up on objectives and key metrics.
- Drive continuous improvements focusing on; ways-of-working, collaboration, and engineering best practices.
- Collaborating closely with peer leaders cross our domains, to evolve organizational and engineering practices in the organization.
- Actively work to support and strengthen our engineering culture in line with our company values.
Who you are:
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have several years of experience working with leadership, the development of teams in agile and high- paced environments. We also believe that you have:
- A strong technical background with a few years of leadership
- Worked in a fast growing company organization with high levels of ambiguity and flat hierarchy structures.
- Experience in building high-performing engineering teams and what motivates you is people’s growth, the end goal and to really deliver business value efficiently
- You will bring a vast knowledge in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, with experience and interest in challenging and coaching your teams to improve in these areas.
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, innovative, and complex software environment.
- You have an analytics approach to your work, and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind.
- Accountable: We do what we say, we speak up and we deliver.
- Collaborative: We listen to our customers, we understand their needs and we unite to deliver incredible value.
- Innovative: We never settle, we continuously improve, and we solve problems to create value
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)