Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
The Partner Success team works closely with partners to understand their business goals and collaborate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our partners can achieve their goals.
Cint is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our high performing Partner Success Team within the EMEA region. As a Partner Success Manager, you will manage select accounts within the region and will focus on increasing our share of wallet with existing partners, while also contributing to the growth of Cint’s active supply. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of account management/ growth in their current role.
We are looking for candidates with an outgoing personality, consultative approach to B2B solution selling, technology experience and sharp business acumen. Enthusiastic team players will quickly be able to make their mark in our demanding but stimulating environment where creativity, initiative, and superior results are rewarded.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
- Significantly grow active supply in volume measured in entries, conversion rates, completes and revenue in the Cint Market Place
- Manage a mixture of large and medium partners across specific geos within EMEA
- Consulting on solution to prospective and existing partners, identifying growth opportunities with partners from strategic, commercial and technical perspectives
- Manage active supply pipeline via CRM and Power BI
- Responsible for partner planning to achieve quarterly goals
- Presenting to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Be an evangelist for our supply technology to prospects, partners and internal stakeholders
- Become a trusted advisor to partners and build long lasting relationships
- Be responsible for your own learning and development (product knowledge, market knowledge, Cint strategy) and be proactive in recommending improvements for the company
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for process and product improvements
- Collaborate intensively with colleagues across multiple departments
- 2- 4 years relevant experience in a similar role (Account Manager, Partner Success Manager, Campaign Manager, Affiliate Manger)
- Experience in affiliate marketing, performance-based marketing or market research industry (specifically MR supply and sourcing experience) is highly preferable
- Proven experience in growing share of wallet with key accounts and track record of exceeding targets across multiple markets, segments and accounts
- Experience selling monetization opportunities, data and insights, digital media or technology solutions in a B2B environment
- Proficient with SaaS technology, programmatic trading, self-serve solutions/UIs and experience in digital and mobile environments
- Aptitude for listening and problem-solving, analyzing needs and determining solutions for partner needs
- Effective in negotiating, problem solving and delivering presentations to decision makers
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, excellent at prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking), additional language skills are a plus
- University/College degree
Travel Requirement: Once travel is deemed Covid safe, you will be required to meet prospects and partners within your region, as well as attend occasional conferences and internal meetings internationally.
- You are drawn toward working with partners and have an aptitude to build strong relationships
- You are inquisitive and curious – you enjoy solving technology challenges and are resourceful (knocking down doors to get what you need
- You are self-motivated, self-managed, proactive, and are driven to improve and succeed
- You appreciate owning responsibilities (rather than tasks), have pride in your work and are committed to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
- You have social selling experience and a strong LinkedIn and digital profile
- You are a team player with a fun and open-minded personality
Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.