Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Executive to join our Central European Team. The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperates with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals. This position is a combination of Sales and Operations; dedicated to German speaking clients, you will be responsible for some key accounts from a commercial and operational perspective.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for client accounts; both to train them on our platform and solutions and looking after the project management of their studies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to help customers optimise their projects, ensuring we leave no money on the table and delivering project success
- Proactively growing our footprint horizontally across all accounts, you are responsible for, driving platform adoption across the customers’ business
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
- Be the face of Cint Customer Success in all your accounts and significant new business as required.
- Working with Sales as directed by your CSD to support the acquisition of new customers and driving proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response including out-of-hours demands.
- Host trainings and workshops for your customers, tailored to their needs.
- Train and on-board customers as needed and support their adoption of the Cint platform
- Be responsible for your own learning and development (product knowledge, skills, market knowledge, Cint strategy) and be proactive in recommending improvements for the company
- Be seen internally as a senior go-to team member with superior knowledge and skills
- Support, mentor, influence junior team members and new starters
- 4+ years of appropriate experience in either a customer success, account management or project delivery role is essential
- Fluency in English and German is essential for this role
- Proven track record in delivering success for customers, driving platform adoption, and taking a structured and proactive approach to growing business
- Solid technical understanding and demonstrable understanding of broader tech and data landscape
- Strong understanding of how to structure, optimise and deliver research projects
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Interest in developing Account Management skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: you may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
- A strong team player and positive influence within a team
- Strong problem solver (identify the cause of problems and propose solutions)
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Fast learner, proven history of taking ownership of performance
- Ability to reprioritise tasks and be agile in your approach, make decisions, and flexibility to adjust to changing demands of the role and business
- Passionate about driving customers growth through proactive, structured account governance and quality
- Passionate about disruptive technology, Cints value proposition and the benefits we offer users and businesses
- Confident, authoritative, and credible with customers and internal stakeholders, consultative approach, and a ‘challenger’ mentality
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Innovative and creative at finding process improvements, and new ways to deliver value for customers and Cint
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.