Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale.
More than 2,000 researchers, agencies, and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo, and Sydney.
The AMS team is looking for a Customer Success Director located in the US to build out and lead a team of customer success executives and customer success representatives. The CS team works closely with customers to understand their business goals, delivering projects, and coordinating with internal departments (Operations, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure we are providing superb technology, tools, relevant products and excellent customer service.
In this role, you will lead your team in their daily operation and client management tasks, and together drive revenue growth from the existing client base. This new CS pod will handle all our Tail accounts and will require a fair amount of sales acumen. The ideal candidate should be well versed in different client verticals and should be comfortable sharing our solutions with business decision makers. You will report to the VP of Customer Success.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
Manage Customer Success Team
- Retain and grow existing accounts at a strategic, operational, and transactional level
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customers’ business
- Work with newly transitioned NB accounts and existing Tail accounts to drive proactive growth and find the next Dolphin/Whale customers.
- Recruit, on board, coach and measure your CS team
- Ensure your team are successful with their KPI’s
- Work with peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, and devise new initiatives and improvements
Hit and Exceed Regional Sales Targets
- Ensure monthly targets are achieved with existing accounts.
- Ensure all team members are accountable to targets and maximize team productivity
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell
Deliver World Class Service
- Own the Customer Success strategy for the region, aligning with Global business strategies
- Be highly responsive to customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response
- Devise proactive customer success methodologies that are scalable
- Recognize, predict and accelerate customer maturity life-cycles
- Implement Customer Success charters with a structured and proactive approach to driving growth
- Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation.
Own Account Relationships
- Take account management responsibility across all accounts allocated to Customer Success
- Ensure your team are proactive in unlocking revenue growth
Drive Cint Platform Adoption
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into DIY users and platform sales
- Train and on-board customers and support adoption of the Cint platform
- Share feedback regarding product and supply needs to relevant teams and regional VP
- Minimum 5+ years of appropriate experience of Sales/Management
- Previous experience successfully leading a team and/or managing people
- Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimize, and deliver research projects
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- A strong team leader, and team player, but able to work under own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- You may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
- You may be required to travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
- Most interaction with regional offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls
- Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.