Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 13 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Cint is on a mission to transform the Market Research industry and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Talent Partner to join our team to help us scale the tech team as we continue to grow globally. As a Talent Partner you will work closely with the global business to understand Cint’s hiring needs and support the team with hiring the best tech talent. You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy contributing towards building an exceptional employer branding. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will drive the end-to-end recruitment process for our tech team, with the opportunity to support other growth regions/departments as we continue to scale. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact, working in a global talent function and being part of an innovative team.
- Partner with the business to focus on hiring exceptional talent across our Product, Data, Developers, Software engineering and wider tech team.
- Drive Talent Attraction Strategies to identify the best talent, by using a range of sourcing techniques.
- Providing a first-class experience to hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Building excellent relationships with your internal stakeholders and demonstrating best recruitment practice
- Building your network within the Tech industry and contributing towards the employer branding for Cint.
- Supporting the Global Head of Talent Acquisition with recruitment projects and spotting recruitment trends within the Market research/Tech industry
- Management of ATS and enjoys maintaining a consistent recruitment process.
- Posting of new roles on LinkedIn, careers site and other necessary job boards.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience; this includes scheduling of interviews, keeping candidates up to date and excited throughout the recruitment process.
- Contributing towards the strengthening the Cint employer branding.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of owning and driving the end-to-end recruitment process within a Tech environment
- Experience of hiring developers, Product, Data and Software engineering within a growing company
- You have a proven track record of tech recruiting, and can identify the best tech talent to join the team
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and has experience of working in a high growth tech team.
- A natural relationship builder, someone who can build trust with the business, candidates and external stakeholders
- A team player – someone who cares about creating a great candidate experience and creating a smooth recruitment process
- Experience of delivering on recruitment projects, focused on recruitment trends, employer branding and tech hiring.
- Experience of working with data and providing hiring stats and metrics on best hiring trends
- 3 plus year experience of hiring within tech industry preferred
- ATS Management experience
- Experience of supporting a global business and working in a global talent function
- Swedish and English speaking preferred
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value