Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Join us in creating the universal platform for gathering insights that help the world build better products and services. Cint is the world's largest sample exchange platform and we are committed to innovation and leading the digital transformation in the market research industry today. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies, and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and to be competitive in the market.
Do you love new tech - but also love stable tech? Are you motivated by getting the two working together in harmony without risking the day-to-day reliability? If the answer is yes, this role might be the right one for you. We are technologically agnostic, using both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystems with additional tooling for deployment, observability and security. You will get the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, modest enough for you to play a meaningful role and influencing our technology as well as way of working, but broad enough to make a change and working towards long term goals in an agile environment.
The Infrastructure Team’s mission is to design, build and develop secure and highly available infrastructure, but also provide self-service capabilities that enables software development teams to move fast, stay compliant and take end-to-end responsibility for their products and code in production. Our cloud-based infrastructure is rapidly growing across the AWS and Azure cloud ecosystems, hence the need to strengthen the team with a Site Reliability Engineer, with focus on all aspects in designing, coding and maintaining a production infrastructure.
In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast-moving, supporting, and curious team with the ambition to continuously improve the overall production infrastructure reliability and development experience.
Please note this role can be based in any of Cint's global locations.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- With a remote-first mindset, you will join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe. Your focus in the role will be;
- Ensure high availability and performance across all production platforms in AWS, Azure and on-prem.
- Be responsible for all aspects of managing and monitoring production
- Proactively work with infrastructure reliability, security and capacity planning.
- You have worked as Site Reliability, Infra or DevOps Engineer with cloud focus a couple of years
- You possess good planning, collaboration and communication skills
- You have experience in modern ways of designing, building and optimizing workloads in public cloud, preferably AWS or Azure
- Good infrastructure coding and configuration skills using Terraform, Ansible or similar tools
- Understanding of containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- You have been working directly with or closely with product development teams
- An analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
- A clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
- Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.