Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Reporting to the VP of Platform Intelligence, the Data Analyst – Platform Intelligence will be part of a new permanent cross-departmental discipline at Cint that provides insight on how our algorithms influence feasibility, delivery, and financial performance. These insights will be used to improve our products to achieve financial targets and ensure our platform is optimized to deliver at full potential.
The incumbent will collaborate closely with Product and Technology stakeholders and will consult with Commercial teams to understand, explain, and predict how platform algorithms affect clients and partners.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive, nuanced, and predictive understanding of sample ecosystem dynamics (price elasticity, demand/supply clearing) and their underlying mechanics
- With Cint’s technologists, enhance our products to confidently achieve predicted outcomes and optimize delivery
- Provide advisory support to Product Development teams for subjects related to Platform Intelligence and/or insight driven product development
- Create deliverables that express ecosystem dynamics simply and effectively to senior-level audiences, such as:
- Visualizations of ecosystem metrics and trend analysis
- Trend reports that track the impact and effectiveness of yield operations over time
- Decision support documents for high risk changes
- Recommendations for development of Supply pipeline for commercial teams
- Recommendations for development of Demand pipeline for commercial teams
- 2-3 years of working experience with pricing analytics and marketing or behavioral analytics
- Previous experience with online market research methods/products is strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree or better with formal statistical training
- Explaining and defending analytical techniques in front of lay audiences
- Proven analytical track record, with excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL or other querying language
- Experience using business intelligence tools
- Highly accountable self-starter and quick learner who is driven to deliver
- Multiculturally competent
- Data driven with the ability to translate abstract requests to tangible initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to tell a story with the data
- Ability to understand the big picture as well ensure the accuracy of details
- Innovation - We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability– We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.