Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
Digital transformation has turned traditional business models on their heads. Business leaders look to companies that can offer technology-enabled solutions to drive their processes and value chains. Cint is a leader in the market research industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. The company’s industry leading SaaS platform technology enables businesses to quickly and effectively access audiences and data for online market research and insights.
We have a newly formed Platform Intelligence team at Cint and a great opportunity for a Data Scientist to join the team that provides insight on how our artificial intelligence algorithms influence feasibility, delivery, and financial performance. Reporting directly to the VP of Platform Intelligence, the Data Scientist will use these insights to improve our products to achieve financial targets and ensure our platform is optimized to deliver at full potential. The incumbent will collaborate closely with Product and technology stakeholders and will consult with Commercial teams to understand, explain, and predict how platform algorithms affect clients and partners.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive, nuanced, and predictive understanding of sample ecosystem dynamics (price elasticity, demand/supply clearing) and their underlying mechanics
- With Cint’s technologists, enhance our products to confidently achieve predicted outcomes and optimize delivery
- Provide advisory support to Product Development teams for subjects related to Platform Intelligence and/or insight driven product development
- Create deliverables that express ecosystem dynamics simply and effectively to senior-level audiences, such as:
- Visualizations of ecosystem metrics and trend analysis
- Trend reports that track the impact and effectiveness of yield operations over time
- Decision support documents for high risk changes
- Recommendations for development of Supply pipeline for commercial teams
- Recommendations for development of Demand pipeline for commercial teams
- 3-5 minimum years experience with predictive modeling, pricing analytics, and other marketing or behavioral analytics, and using artificial intelligence to enhance these techniques.
- Previous experience with online market research methods/products is strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree or better with formal statistical training
- Explaining and defending analytical techniques in front of lay audiences
- Experience designing and delivering complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with statistical computing languages like Python.
- Highly accountable self-starter and quick learner who is driven to deliver
- Multiculturally competent
- Data driven with the ability to translate abstract requests to tangible initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to navigate complex discussions and pathways ‘up and across’ the organization
- Ability to understand the big picture as well ensure the accuracy of details
- Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
- Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.