Cint is the technology backbone of the world’s most successful insights companies. Cint’s platform automates sample fieldwork and operations so that companies can gather insights faster, more cost-effectively and at scale.
More than 2,000 researchers, agencies and brands - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to transform how they gather insights and be competitive in the market. Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
We are looking for a data driven Product Owner who is passionate about building products that solves our customers problems to help them succeed, to join our team in Barcelona. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in a company set out on a journey to change the Market Research Industry with innovative use of technology.
The Insight industry is in an exciting phase with massive opportunities to innovate and we’re looking for Product Owners ready to explore and discover new ways to help our customers being successful.
Support Cint’s vision to be the Technology Backbone of the industry with a wide portfolio of products and a focus on advanced algorithms.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Being the glue between Commercial and Development to comfortably discuss technical implementations with the team as well as explaining how your product will really make a difference to the customers.
- Some of our teams have a more technical nature and include working with our customers to integrate our products.
- Ability to gather and parse the opinions of multiple stakeholders, often acting as the middle person between your development team and other company leaders
- Work closely with the development team(s) to prioritize and plan the work to quickly deliver value to the market having the long-term goal in mind.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for your product together with our Product Managers
- Lead the developers in your team with support from Development manager
- Build a strong team to deliver your product. People, processes and culture
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Understand the customer needs and translate them into products in a multi-tenant platform.
- Make sure there is a good balance between product feature and technical improvements.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Support sales and operations in delivering value to our customers
- 5+ years' experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience working in Market Research an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience working in SCRUM and adopting the practices into teams with practical use.
- Experience in building the product strategy using metrics, data and market knowledge to form your roadmap.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- A curious mindset that is driven to understanding the customer problem and constantly looking at ways to improve the product.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s place and identify their key needs and pain points
- A team player who can work with other Product Owners and Product Managers to constantly improve how we as a team work to deliver better products.
- Willingness to be flexible in an industry where the only constant is change
- Always having a finger on the pulse of what your competitors are doing to stay remain at a competitive advantage.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while staying on top of priorities
- A personality that can resolve conflicts and motivate your team to realize its full potential
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative thinker with a vision to take our product forward with a strong attention to the details
- Accountable: We do what we say, we speak up and we deliver.
- Collaborative: We listen to our customers; we understand their needs and we unite to deliver incredible value. Innovative: We never settle, we continuously improve, and we solve problems to create value