Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 130 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
More than 2,000 insights-driven companies - including Kantar, Zappi, GfK and SurveyMonkey - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices including London, New York, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Barcelona, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)
This time, the Tokyo office is looking for someone who will play the role of business development for targeting new and developing accounts. The position requires a person skilled as both a hunter and a farmer. You will be responsible for pre-sales, qualification and account planning. Currently, major research companies, brands, and consultancies are already using our platform as clients, but there is an urgent need to expand new clients for further business expansion. We are waiting for applications from those who have current or past experience in the marketing research industry (online or offline)
This position requires the ability and flexibly to respond to various requirements such as market trends for developing new clients, understanding of competitors' services, ability to foresee the market, and ability to carefully formulate and execute action plans. In addition, since it is necessary to cooperate and coordinate with each department in the company (sales, development, product, marketing, finance, etc.), this position is a high-value position that requires not only external negotiation skills but also internal negotiation ability.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Planning / Pitching / Selling / Drive Cint solutions adoption across customer’s all major stakeholders
- Place a priority on discovery and understand client needs and capabilities
- Consulting sales and development
- Strategic planning and proposal of sales activities according to new client needs and issues
- Analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions (sampling design, schedule, progress management, implementation, etc.)
- Data analysis, preparation of proposal materials
- Quotations and feasibility check
- Pipeline management through our CRM platform
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into Cint platform relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
【Scope of responsibility】
- Prioritize sales targets while being in charge of developing new clients
- Establish a sales process, carry out closing, and take responsibility for achieving sales targets.
- Building relationships with clients and proposing upsells
- Retention activities after the survey
- Experience in developing new clients or sales experience that makes use of past personal connections
- High achievement mindset and achievements
- Discover issues in systems and processes, and provide feedback as needed.
- Proven success at growing accounts and reaching targets in MR (online or offline), Data Insight, digital media, ad-tech and Mar-Tech solutions
- Those who have abundant personal connections (network) with experience so far
- Over 5 years of experience as a sales representative in the research industry (online or offline)
- Being able to understand and sympathize with our business model.
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
- Has excellent consulting skills and deep knowledge of specific fields.
- Those who are sufficient in English (communication with each department in the company is conducted through English)
- Those who have the independence and positivity to actively talk / propose / work on their own
Innovation – We never think with limits. We continuously focus on solving problems to create value.
Collaboration – We unite in teams and work with people we can learn from to nurture value.
- Accountability – We take ownership of our actions. We say what we do and do what we say, to deliver value.